The HDNABI™ is a comprehensive curriculum of web-based training courses designed to enhance the product knowledge and service needs of technicians, dealer and aftermarket sales professionals, drivers and warranty administrators, with more than 100 web-based courses covering the full range of HDNABI™ products and is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
HDNABI™ North America Brake Industry (hereinafter referred to as HDNABI™) warrants to the original purchaser that all HDNABI™ products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This coverage only applies to those axles that have been properly assembled and installed by an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), properly maintained in accordance with all HDNABI™ applicable publications and used in the recommended applications and rated capacities.
|LINEHAUL APPLICATION / ON-HIGHWAY||HEAVY SERVICE / SPECIALTY VEHICLE|
|HDNABI ™ COMPONENT / ITEM||PARTS (yrs/mi)||LABOR (yrs/mi)||PARTS (yrs/mi)||LABOR (yrs/mi)|
|Trailer Axles - Beam & Brackets||5/unl.||5/unl.||3/unl.||3/unl.|
|Brake Pads & All Related Hardware||5/unl.||5/unl.||3/unl.||3/unl.|
|HDNABI ™ WHEEL-END PACKAGES||PARTS (yrs/mi)||LABOR (yrs/mi)|
|XS5 22XLT ™||5/500K||5/500K||Coverage limited to components sold and installed by HDNABI ™|
|XS7 22XLT ™||7/700K||7/700K|
|PSI ™||5 Years||5 Years||When used with XS5 22XLT ™|
|PSI ™*||7 Years||7 Years||When used with XS7 22XLT ™|
Valid warranty claims will be covered for parts and labor as follows:
- Replacement of warrantable parts will be replaced, repaired or reimbursed at the discretion of HDNABI™.
- Warranty claim must be approved by HDNABI™ prior to warranty repair or replacement of components. HDNABI ™ has the sole discretion and authority to approve or deny a warranty claim & authorize repair or replacement of parts.
- HDNABI™ does not reimburse part costs. HDNABI™ will directly replace damaged or non-functioning parts relative to a warranty claim. These parts inherit the remainder of the original warranty. Sales policy parts provided at no charge do not have warranty.
- The reimbursement of any parts is not to exceed HDNABI™ list price.
- Coverage of labor will be based upon standard repair times (SRT's) as published by HDNABI ™ at regional labor rates.
- All claims must be submitted within 45 days of repair, by submitting a warranty claim request form with pertinent information such as serial number, trailer manufacture date, etc. All failed components must be held for potential review by, or submission to, HDNABI™ for inspection and evaluation. Any freight costs for components requested by HDNABI ™ must be paid by the claimant and will be reimbursed for valid claims.
- Excludes wear items such as slide pins, bushings, and rubber boots. These items are warranted to be free from material and workmanship defects.
- Excludes heat cracks and corrosion perforation of the rotor.
- Exclude normal wear. Pads are warranted to be free from material and workmanship defects.
Exclusions and Limitations:
- Failure to receive prior HDNABI ™ authorization.
- Insuﬃcient claim information provided (claim form not completed or missing information).
- Product return request for inspection were not returned within 45 days from date of request.
- Warranty will not apply to improperly installed Trailer Axles.
- Any use, repair or modiﬁcation of HDNABI ™ Trailer Axles and Disc Brakes that is not in accordance with HDNABI ™ recommendations, applications and normal usage will void warranty.
- Components not supplied by HDNABI ™.
- Lack of reasonable and proper maintenance.
- Accidents, abuse, natural disaster, improper use, overloading, etc.
- Normal wear and tear.
- In no event shall HDNABI ™ be responsible for incidental claims including, but not limited to items such as downtime, towing, and cargo loss.
- For vehicles that operate full or part time outside of the United States and Canada, a 1 year/unlimited parts only warranty applies.
- Warranty is limited to the original owner.
Application Deﬁnitions: Linehaul / On-Highway:
- Typically, high-mileage operation (over 60,000 miles / year)
- Well maintained concrete or asphalt roads
- Greater than 30 miles or more between stops
- Less than 95,000 lb. GCW (Gross Combination Weight)
- GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) of 20,000 lbs. or less
- 100% On-Highway
Heavy Service / Specialty Vehicle (Includes but not limited to):
- Garbage trucks, cement trucks, logging trucks, oil/gas ﬁeld trucks, utility trucks, trucks with mixed on/oﬀ highway use
- 90% of operation time on road surfaces of concrete or asphalt, 10% on maintained gravel, rock, hardpacked dirt, sandy or muddy job sites
- Moderate mileage operation (less than 60,000 miles per year)
- 100% load going with typical empty return
- Moderate to frequent stops/starts (up to 10 per mile)