XS5 22XLT™ / XS7 22XLT™
The technology mechanism of HDNABI™'s XS5 22XLT™ / XS7 22XLT™, which is directly linked to safety, is derived from long-standing research and technology development efforts, and is the result of active consideration of user safety and convenience.
The breadth of excellence and efficiency of ADB is a transformative move that not only protects the safety of large-scale trainers but also brings a new vision to the business involved. XS5 22XLT™ / XS7 22XLT™ is now opening a new era of braking systems in the American commercial vehicle market.
XS5 22XLT™ / XS7 22XLT™, completed with the best brake manufacturing technology recognized by the world's major automotive manufacturers, is the unswerving commitment from HDNABI™, a technology company of trust.
With a systematic and smart production system that challenges the highest quality, we will rise beyond the U.S. to become the hub of brake technology in the world.
XS5 22XLT™ / XS7 22XLT™
XS7 22XLT 7 yearS limited warranty, standard
10 year. limited warranty available (optional* )
VISUAL WEAR INDICATOR
EASY PAD REPLACEMENT
ONE WAY COUPLING
XS5 22XLT™ / XS7 22XLT™ ADB System Benefits
- Axle Beams with seamless tube and Integral Spindles provide uniform thickness, strong bearing journals and light weight.
- Tire Inflation Prep: Drilled and tapped beam, PSI Therm-alert axle plug, and stator tubes installed.
- Sealed Reduced contamination and corrosion.
- Disc pads with Eco-friendly copper-free brake friction contribute to smooth braking, stable stops, Longer Life, low noise and reduced brake dust.
- Brake mounting plate made from solid steel for increased strength and superior mounting using HD Flange bolt.
- Industry standard spindles for N & P spindles.
- Lower cost of ownership, Longer life pads and rotors reduce downtime.
- Consistent brake actuation, even pad wear, greater stability.
- Piston Brake Actuator: Lower hold-off pressure, higher parking brake forces.
- Non-Captive common wheel end parts, easy to service.
- Superior metallurgy properties, Matched coupler rotor and pads, smoother stops, low noise and dust.
- Availability as you need and when you need.
- Choose from a 5year and 7year wheel-end solutions system.
XS5 22XLT™ / XS7 22XLT™ ADB System Specifications
|Specification||XS7 22.5″TRACTOR||XS7 22.5″TRAILER||XS7 19.5″||XS7 17.5″|
|Weight||42.0 kg||34.0 kg||33.6 kg||24.0 kg|
|Braking Torque||Max. 27kN·m||Max. 22kN·m||Max. 20kN·m||Max. 12kN·m|
|Lever Ratio||15.6 (@30㎜ Stroke)||15.6 (@30㎜ Stroke)||15.6 (@30㎜ Stroke)||14.0 (@30㎜ Stroke)|
|Effective Radius||172.6 ㎜||172.6 ㎜||152.5 ㎜||134.5 ㎜|
|Clearance||0.6~1.0 ㎜||0.6~1.0 ㎜||0.6~1.0 ㎜||0.6~1.0 ㎜|